We pride ourselves on providing a professional, personalised and coordinated service with no limitations on size, location or complexity of projects. Our single point of contact throughout the project eliminates confusion, increases communication and inefficiency and keeps you informed and engaged at all times.
JBM Project’s seamless solutions make the functional and creative concepts that you have for your business come to life. Our experience ranges from single projects to large, multi-site roll-outs in any location across Australia. We specialise in Hotels and Bars, Restaurants and Cafés, Casinos and Resorts, Pharmacies and Healthcare, Retail Outlets and Architectural Joinery for and commercial and residential sectors.
There are key elements to any project where JBM Projects can offer a professional service for your next project. These include:
- Design – Working with interior designers like One Alliance Project Consulting and architects–to interpret, cost and make sure that the design drawings are deliverable to your expectations.
- Estimation – JBM Projects can investigate manufacturing and material solutions to offer cost and time savings alternatives to bring your project to completion.
- Approvals – Our project management team will ensure that all relevant building and council approvals are obtained. As well as all required Building Standard Codes are met throughout the project. Leaving you with the peace of mind that your project is in line with any and all legal requirements.
- Manufacture – Access to the latest technology – Including fully-automated CNC manufacturing facilities and the latest in design and fitout solutions. Our highly skilled carpentry/joinery/factory team will manufacture all your fitout items. From standard cabinetry items to one-off bespoke architectural items that form part of your brand or design requirements.
- Fitout – Due to the quality relationship that we have with trades, we can offer competitive pricing, quality materials and high calibre finishes that guarantee quality installation, resulting in a superior end product.
- Project Management – A single point of contact from start to finish eliminates confusion and increases communication. You are assured of a team that is managing your project, keeping you inform and engaged. From the smallest requirement to the largest, on time and on budget.
Increase foot traffic – Bring your brand to life with an impressive customer experience that aligns with and strengthens your brand.
- National capability – We successfully deliver projects of any scale anywhere in Australia from small one-off boutique stores to multi-site national franchise roll-outs.
- Award winning company – JBM Projects have won several awards, demonstrating our ability to manufacture bespoke architectural joinery and create inspirational and functional spaces.
- On time every time – Our proven manufacturing systems and procedures ensure your project remains on time and on budget—every time.
“We guarantee that you will be happy with our work.” Jason McRostie, Managing Director.